Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Roaming...

Do you ever find yourself randomly roaming the internet reading other peoples blogs?

It reminds me of how un-interesting I can be... depressing.

... And yet there are times when I really think of myself as a funny guy. Those times just never seem to make it to the blog.

One of the reasons I started the blog was to create an avenue for creativity... to 'blog' some of the random and quirky things that go through my head... it doesn't seem to be working.

Are my blogging days over before they've started?

I'm not giving up...

6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Hey Eric, I've never found any of your posts uninteresting. :) Either here or on trifuel. I think we think a lot of the same things about life and changing. :)

Um, I didn't know you were reading my blog... I hope you can still take me seriously as a triathlete!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005  
Blogger E-Dub said...

I just found your blog today... through Stephen's site. I still take you seriously as a Tri'er... You Rock!!!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005  
Blogger Lisa said...

LOL - Thanks! So do you. :)

Tuesday, November 15, 2005  
Blogger Stephen said...

I totally know what you mean! I find myself "working" on a blog entry in my head, then I sit down to type it up and it doesn't seem to be as good as it was in my head...:( Maybe that's what separates me from good writers--lol. That's another reason I haven't been blogging on either blog lately--busy and no blog-worthy things to post. I guess I've been in a blog funk--lol. Great to find your "other" online life:)

Wednesday, November 16, 2005  
Blogger Amber D. (Evans) Marcu, Ph.D. said...

Hahahaha. I was just "randomly roaming the internet" from the Trifuel blogs for some reading when I came across BikeChick's (Lisa's) non-tri blog, then to Stephen's which led me to yours. Small, funny world. I like what you have to say. It's nothing more or less than what I'm thinking or doing. So, at least we're all normal ... I guess?

Sunday, November 20, 2005  
Blogger E-Dub said...

Hi Amber... Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, November 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home