Monday, November 21, 2005

Email wit...

This was another email... J. replied to an email of mine inquiring about Hotels for his wedding. It starts out like this:

We are not entirely sure yet - they shouldn't be much more than $100/night for a suite w/ free breakfast. Once we have all that info, I'll get it to ya...

You da man!
~jl

(my response)

Free Breakfast?!! I'm going INSANE right now!!!

They've always said that there's no such thing as a "free lunch"... but YOU HAVE blown away that paradigm with 'FREE BREAKFAST'!!!

And some places serve breakfast all day long! So, essentially, you could order your breakfast at noon (which is really lunch time) and get a 'free lunch'. It's a Loop-Hole! I love Loop-Holes!

Down with all those nay-sayers!! There is such thing as a 'Free Lunch'! It's all around us... all day... everyday!

This has got to be the best day of my life!

It's too late in the day, now, to get my 'free lunch'... but that's what I'm going to do tomorrow.... I'm going to get my 'free lunch'... in the form of Breakfast!!!! [at noon]

Is there such a thing as "National Loop-Hole Appreciation day?" ... No? ... Well there should be... I'm calling the President first thing on Monday!

~ef

**************************************************************************

Just more of the crazy things that go through my head, but don't always make it to my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home