Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sleepless in PA...

I woke up with my alarm today... but I didn't jump out of bed. It took me about ten minutes to get myself moving.

I was super tired, but I found some motivation to do a core workout. It was short, but sweet.

I was reminded today that I am so not a morning person. I went to bed later than usual (10:30) and then I didn't sleep well. I also noticed that I was awake at some point before my alarm went off. I was lying there awake thinking, "I need to get out of bed." And then I realized that my alarm hadn't even gone off yet. I can't remember whether I fell back to sleep or not... it sure doesn't feel like it.

During the time I did actually sleep, I must have slept all wrong. My back is out of sorts. My spine, between my shoulder blades, feels knotted. :-/

Some days I really hate getting old.

~ef

1 Comments:

Blogger londa said...

Hey there.

I couldn't help but notice the spiritual aspect of your recent entries. When God is sounding the alarm to wake you up spiritually it can be so frustrating and so much more comfortable to roll over and hit the snooze button.

And then when you begin to wake up it's so much easier to try and lay in that cozy bed and do a little excercise.

But God calls us to get out of the comfortable and run the race with endurance and finish it. Don't spend more time concentrating on excercise your fleshly body, than your spirit, which cries out to you for more.

Don't hit the snooze button anymore. Get up, become a revolutionary. Run further and faster and mightier with God than anyone you know. Grab ahold of what Jesus told the disciples, "Greater works will you do" and go for it!

Love,
Londa

Monday, January 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home