Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sleepless in PA...

I woke up with my alarm today... but I didn't jump out of bed. It took me about ten minutes to get myself moving.

I was super tired, but I found some motivation to do a core workout. It was short, but sweet.

I was reminded today that I am so not a morning person. I went to bed later than usual (10:30) and then I didn't sleep well. I also noticed that I was awake at some point before my alarm went off. I was lying there awake thinking, "I need to get out of bed." And then I realized that my alarm hadn't even gone off yet. I can't remember whether I fell back to sleep or not... it sure doesn't feel like it.

During the time I did actually sleep, I must have slept all wrong. My back is out of sorts. My spine, between my shoulder blades, feels knotted. :-/

Some days I really hate getting old.

~ef

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home