Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Birthdate: August 16

Your Birthdate: August 16

You're incredibly introverted and introspective. You live inside your head.
You spend a lot of alone time meditating and thinking.
People see you as withdrawn, and at times they are right.
You are caring and deep, but it may be difficult for you to show this side of yourself.

Your strength: Your original approach to thinking

Your weakness: You tend to shy away from others

Your power color: Pale blue

Your power symbol: Wavy line

Your power month: July
What Does Your Birth Date Mean?


There was a day when this would have 'hit the nail on the head.' While there are still periods of time when these things are true, I'm not as introverted as I used to be.

I'll break it down:

"You're incredibly introverted" - not really. Recently I took a MBTI (Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator) and I came out a ENFJ.

ENFJ

Envisioner Mentor: ENFJ

Theme is mentoring, leading people to achieve their potential and become more of who they are. Talents lie in empathizing with profound interpersonal insight and in influencing others to learn, grow and develop. Lead using their exceptional communication skills, enthusiasm, and warmth to gain cooperation toward meeting the ideals they hold for the individual or the organization. Catalysts who draw out the best in others. Thrive on empathic connections. Frequently called on to help others with personal problems.
http://www.knowyourtype.com/enfj.html

"Introspective" - yeah, for the most part.

"You live inside your head" - who doesn't?

"People see you as withdrawn, and at times they are right." - at times. I prefer to think of it as reserved.

"You are caring and deep, but it may be difficult for you to show this side of yourself." - caring and deep, yes. Difficult for me to show it, no.

"Your strength: Your original approach to thinking" - I like that part.

"Your weakness: You tend to shy away from others." - A battle I'm winning.

"Your power color: Pale blue" - I like blue. I prefer a midnite type blue, but if they say pale blue, then who am I to argue.

"Your power symbol: Wavy line" - sure, why not. ~~~~~~~~~~

"Your power month: July" - I have no comment for this... other than, "I'll take it."

5 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

Wavy line = swim leg in a tri :)

Tuesday, December 20, 2005  
Blogger E-Dub said...

HEY! I'd like to think I can swim straight. ;-) [hehehe]

Tuesday, December 20, 2005  
Blogger Lisa said...

I hope you don't bike or run that way either. :)

Tuesday, December 20, 2005  
Blogger ida said...

Funny how we have the uncanny ability to bend reality in order to make Cosmo's horoscope ring true.

An interesting experiment: biodome colonies of people who share the same birthdate. Would the August 16th folks become cripled by their collective tendancy to shy away from others and stagnate? It probably be one of the more quiet biodomes... all those people living inside their heads. Smirk.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005  
Blogger E-Dub said...

True that, Pnut.

Thursday, December 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home