Friday, April 20, 2007

I have great news! I got my arse out of bed at 5am this morning and made it to a Spinning class. I felt fantastic! I have been in the best mood this morning... but I'm not sure that I can give all the credit to working out this morning. Here are all of the reasons I'm in a good mood this morning:
  1. I had a great workout
  2. It's Friday
  3. This is a biggie... not only is it my last day of work this week, but, tomorrow, (or, this afternoon really) I officially start my VACATION!!! Woo Hoo!!!
Yes, a long awaited vacation... and it couldn't be coming at a better time. Things at work are kind of crazy after some organizational changes came about, which has tanked the morale around here. Anyway, on Sunday, I will be boarding a ship for the Western Caribbean, for seven days... that's right... SEVEN DAYS. No cell phones, no answering machines, no work, no bosses, no television, no home repairs, no laundry, no cleaning... just relaxation!!!

The one thing I will miss is having email, etc. They do have access to internet, but I hear that they charge an arm and a leg for it... I like my arms and legs, so I will forego internet for the week.

For the most part I'll be packing shorts, T-shirts, flip-flops and a couple of books... oh!... and my ipod!

So, you can see why I would be in such a good mood today. I will have a good report whence I return.

Bon Voyage, mi Amigos! ;-)

~ef

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so jealous! Take me with you, please.

Sanyo massage chairs

Friday, July 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home