Monday, November 21, 2005

An explanation...

Why "Double Entendre?"

A friend of mine observed that I used the "double entendre" as a part of my humor.

Main Entry: double entendre
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: play on words
Synonyms: ambiguity, amphibiology, double meaning, equivocality, equivocation, equivoque, innuendo, joke, pun, tergiversation
Source: Roget's New Millenniumâ„¢ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.1.1)
Copyright © 2005 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.


It's just the way my mind works...

... so I've adapted that as my web name.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Cool, I was wondering about the name. My name is pretty obvious, eh? I use double entendres a lot too. Just to see if people will get them. I like to see that look of dawning on their face when they realize what you meant.

Monday, November 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home