Thursday, September 14, 2006

I didn't get a chance to blog yesterday. I did, however, get in my workout... as I said I would. I was still feeling quite stuffy from my weekend head cold, but was definitely on my way to recovery.

It was rainy and cold yesterday morning, so I didn't attempt to get out for a run. The cold doesn't bother me as much as the 'wet'. I do struggle with being a 'fair weather' runner. I wish it weren't so, but for now it is. I hope to someday be able to gear up with the proper clothing that will help me to battle the elements. Particularly, reflective clothing. It's dark at 5:00 a.m.!

I hit the weights yesterday and did an upper body workout: Chest and Tri's [triceps]. As well as some ab work. I was happy to be able to do a workout that wouldn't tax my respiratory, allowing it to heal properly.

Today I'm feeling better. Unfortunately, my wife and youngest son are now sick. I must have given it to them. My apologies to them. Kisses!

It was raining and cold again this morning. I'll be working out indoors again today. Stay tuned for what today's menu brings....

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I like running in the rain. I usually wear a hat and then stuff that won't get soggy. It's fun to make all the people in their cozy cars feel like slugs.

Thursday, September 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home