Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Short and sweet workout today. 2.3 miles on the treadmill, in the gym.

I had planned on running first thing this morning, but my youngest was up last night with bad dreams... most of the night, as a matter of fact. When my alarm went off at 5 a.m., I chose to sleep in and harvest some pillow time. I knew I could get a workout later in the day, at work.

I weighed in at 199 today. It was later in the morning than usual, but only by about an hour. I've noticed that my weight has actually increased since I've started working out again [starting weight=196]. I'm not sure what's up with that. Am I holding water? I try to drink plenty of water throughout the day, so I don't think that's it. Am I gaining muscle faster than I'm burning fat? It's possible. Who's to say? I've only been at this for a couple of weeks. I shouldn't fret about a few pounds.

I do need to mention that I now have more motivation for my cause. We will be cruising the Western Caribbean for 7 days, in April! Woo Hoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Cool that you get to work out at work. And a cruise is great motivation because you know you're gonna have to post pictures! :)

Tuesday, September 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home