Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mama said there'd be days like these

I don't know how it is for you, but I am usually highly motivated and excited when I start something new. I'm a starter. I like starting things. New things. As for finishing them... that's another story.

On Monday, I officially started my training towards the Oyster race (no, I won't be racing oysters). Not two days later I'm asking myself, "Has the excitement already worn off?"

I don't think so... but I do think I'm having one of those days. It was tough getting out of bed this morning and it was tough challenging my body to do much while I was out. The good news is, I did more before 6:30 this morning, than most will do all day.

2.5 miles - walk/jogged. The toe seemed to hurt more today, but not while I was running. Go figure.

Namaste

note: I need to stretch more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home