Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Brrrr..... (and happy holiday)

I guess winter is here in the Mid-Atlantic. It couldn't even wait to be recognized on it's official, first day of Winter.

We only have light snow flurries, but IT'S SNOWING.

I thought my face was going to freeze off this morning, just walking from the parking garage to my office building. I couldn't imagine running in such bitterness... but I know people do. Hard-core people. Hard-core people ROCK... I wanna be hard-core when I grow up!

We get out early today, for the holiday (I feel like I'm in school again...I'm so excited!). I will use my free time wisely and go to the gym for a workout... but first a nap, perhaps. :-)

Here's wishing each and every one of you a happy holiday weekend. Eat to your hearts delight! We can do that sort of thing... we are athletes and we can burn it off later (or if you're like me, you've been burning it off beforehand so that you can gorge yourself on Thursday!).

The gym is having a special two-hour Spin class on Friday after Thanksgiving... depending on how much I eat, I may be going to this class. :-D

1 Comments:

Blogger ida said...

I don't want to ever be hard core! Running in the snow... that's crazy talk. Gulp.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home