Monday, December 05, 2005

Oops, I did it again!

No... I didn't pull a 'Britney Spears'... but the song title fits.

Remember when I created a Monster? Well, I vowed to never shave my body again, after that.

(You can read the follow up posts here: The Stubble Report, and
The Stubble Report (part Deux) ).

Since then I've let the hair grow out, in keeping with that vow. However, the hair just kept growing and growing... even beyond it's original length, it would seem. And it was driving me crazy!

I thought... okay... I said I'd never shave my 'entire' body again. So that's what I didn't do. I didn't shave... and I didn't do my entire body. I recalled those 'problem' areas and I stayed away.

Instead, I took out my clippers to cut off all of my body hair. I did, however, shave my back and legs... but these weren't problem areas anyway.

The clippers did a good job of getting the hair cut off quite close to the skin, so it looks good. Plus, I haven't had the unbearable itching and irritation that came with shaving the first time.

It's been about a week since I revisited being hair-less... and I'm happy to be able to report that it has been much more of a success than it was the first time. History did not repeat, in this instance!

Having shaved legs feels so weird to me! I just shaved them down again this morning and they've felt numb in a way. It's just weird... but I like the way it looks. :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU NEED THE BODY BARE PERSONAL SHAVER. IT CAN HANDLE THOSE "PROBLEM AREAS" ! YOU SEXY MUTHER ****ER !

Monday, December 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home