Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Jeremy's call

My buddy Jeremy called me some time ago and left the totally hilarious message on my voicemail. He is known for his random rantings and improvisations of comedy. It's something our friendship has thirved on since the fifth grade.

Listen here. (I should mention: this MP3 is a 1.7mb download... 1:48 min. rant)

Or go to my audio web page.

This call was some time ago, but it's taken me this long to get the right software and equipment to have it recorded from my cell phone... saved as an mp3... archived on a 'free storage' website... and then posted to my blog. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

~ef

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Ok...you're friend Jeremy is VERY interesting. Gives me a whole new insight into your life. Explains a lot really. ;) Thanks for sharing. :)

Wednesday, November 30, 2005  
Blogger Stephen said...

Was he drunk? LOL. Great post. I need to do more interesting stuff like that...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home