Friday, June 27, 2008

Guilt

So, I've succumbed to the peer pressure and I've been taking the stairs in the morning.

So there.

Are you happy now?

All on my own, I have been feeling guilty about not working out... but... it hasn't been enough to make me do anything about it (except for taking the stairs). I just have not been able to get my butt out of bed in the mornings, this week.

Wait!

I'm having a Deja Vu....

I'm pretty sure I could go back into my archives and find a blog that sounds just like this one.

I won't bore you with another rerun of this episode.

On a positive note: The time off has given my toe the necessary rest to heal. It doesn't feel 100%, but I can do things to it this week, that I couldn't last week.

Am also happy to have reconnected with some of my old blogger friends. They aren't old, they are quite young in fact, but we go way back!

Thanks for comin' back 'round!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I'm happy. :) And also glad that your toe is happier.

Have a great weekend!

Weeza (also coming back from the land of slugs)

Friday, June 27, 2008  
Blogger Amber D. (Evans) Marcu, Ph.D. said...

Yay, happier toe! And congrats on the stairs. You'll be happier for it in the end, I promise. I agree, it's good to be back with most everyone ...

Thursday, July 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home