Thursday, July 03, 2008

Pace

I've taken the time to get my arse up early enough to get in some training this week. Running, if you can call it that.

The good news is, my toe is not an issue. Now, the issue is the various pains in my legs... from about the knee down.

It occurred to me this morning that I'm probably not stretching enough. I took a little more time this morning to stretch before my run and it did seem to help with the initial pain.

I'm also realizing that I don't train very well when my life is not so settled... and, at the moment, my life is so not settled. I have a new job. We have been living with friends until our house sold in PA (which just did... yay!), where all of our stuff yet remains. Today, I'm happy to report that we found a house and will be relocating our stuff to our new house later this month.

Despite the unsettledmentness (yes, I know that's not a word, but it works)... I need to create time and motivation to get enough training in to avoid embarrassing myself at my next event and be able to have some fun.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Congrats on selling your house! Soon you'll be feeling un-unsettledmentness.

Have a great 4th.

Thursday, July 03, 2008  
Blogger :) said...

I hate stretching...

Monday, July 07, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a rockstar, baby! I'm proud of you!

Monday, July 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home