Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Stress (and other excuses)

Okay.... so I figured I should at least check in, since it's been a while. I've been avoiding coming here, because my training has been virtually non-existent. I've done a little running and have done some rollerblading to prep for the Oyster, but nothing consistent.

Tonight, there is a pre-race seminar that should get me pretty pumped up.... but.... the next couple of weeks will be crazy. I will be traveling to attend my 20 class reunion at the end of this week, and then traveling to PA to drive the moving truck back.

The good news is, we have a house. This is a big step in getting life back to normal.

After we get all of our stuff here, get it put away and organized, there should be no more excuses for not working out or training...

...or will there be?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Check in more! Have fun on your trip! I missed my 20 year high school reunion to do Vineman which I regret, especially since I DNFd it. :( But I'm sure you'll have fun. Have a save drive back too.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008  
Blogger Lisa said...

Er, I meant safe. Safe drive back.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home