Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Normal?


Since moving here, my life has been so out of sorts. We moved into our new house two weeks ago, so I know that 'normal' is on the horizon.... but it still feels so far away. The disarray of boxes and scattered news paper are my indication.

The good news is, I have all of my stuff. The bad news is, I can't find any of it!

I suppose 'normal' is relative... I just know that I need more normal in my life at this moment.

Normal! [not to be confused with boring] Here I come!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Happy new house! :) Hope you get some calm after the "storm".

Thursday, August 07, 2008  
Blogger Amber D. (Evans) Marcu, Ph.D. said...

Happy Moving! Use workouts to get yourself settled into the neighborhood! Run a few laps around the block! :)

Thursday, August 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home